The David Green Group is a dedicated team of professionals with diverse talents and expertise. This highly sought-after team is frequently asked to represent real estate sellers extending to all areas of the city of Boston and the suburbs. We understand finding the right sellers agent you trust that is working for your best interest is extremely challenging.
Below is our approach to successfully selling your home at the highest price and the shortest amount of time:
1) Establish an accurate listing price "the first time":
Too often, sellers and their listing agents do not do the proper due diligence establishing the most accurate listing price. Missing the mark on pricing can be the most critical part of obtaining the highest price in the shortest amount of time. With The David Green Group, you will have experienced agents with MBA backgrounds that will ensure your home is priced right the first time. We will run an extensive Comparable Market Analysis so we can go over pricing together; we do not believe in forcing a price on sellers but rather working together as a team. A well-priced home often generates competing offers and drives up the final sale value. Our market analysis takes into account the most actively searched prices and home values throughout your area, including properties still on the market, under agreement, and sold.
2) Effective Marketing Plan:
- Professional photography: we hire only the best photographers and/or videographers to promote your home.
- Floor plans: we find it is crucial for our listings to have an online interactive floor plan and a hard copy floor plan for buyers to properly market your home the right way.
- Social media marketing: The David Green Group puts the "social" in social media. We have a dedicated staff that uses social media strategically to promote your home. There are 3.4 billion active social media users worldwide - that is almost half of the world's population. The average daily time spent on social media is close to 2 hours per day. 91% of retail brands use 2 or more social media channels, and 81% of small and medium businesses use some form of social media. We feel our top 4 choices to market your home is through Instagram (1 billion users), LinkedIn (610 million users), Facebook (2.32 billion users) and YouTube (1.5 billion users).
- Print marketing: We ensure our listings are professionally printed and designed to perfection. The David Green Group takes pride in the way we market and present each home. In addition to high-quality listing sheets, your home will also be featured in our window display along the Waterfront in Boston.
- Top Agent Network: Being part of the Top Agents Network in Boston, The David Green Group has the ability to pre-market listings to the top 10% of agents in the Boston area. Also, the word is spread through our sphere of influence. We have built relationships with brokers and agencies over 15 years due to our strong brand and networking; we call or email agents personally or host broker open houses and events.
- Email database: We have a robust email database that has been carefully curated and highly effective at promoting listings. We will send out new listing emails as well as upcoming open houses.
3) Public Relations:
The David Green Group offers a unique PR and marketing plan for your listing. WE will pursue property feature coverage across a handful of publications for the utmost visibility. A property feature would require the listing address, listing price, home amenities and property images, as well as listing agent contact information. This pitch will highlight the most noteworthy qualities of the residence and its location, with an emphasis on amenities and hotel living. Our listings have been featured in:
- Apartment Therapy
- Boston Agent Magazine
- Boston Business Journal
- Boston Herald
- Boston Homes
- Boston Magazine
- Curbed Boston
- Design New England
- Distinctive Homes
- Haute Living
- Haute Residence
- Interiors Boston
- Luxury Daily
- New England Home
- Robb Report
- Unique Homes
4) Closing The Deal:
The David Green Group is known for "closing the deal." Too often, you hear about how deals fall apart or how a transaction could not come together after getting so close. Coming from business backgrounds, The David Green Group effectively and strategically makes certain that our transactions reach the finish line. This is not something that comes naturally to the average agent - it takes knowledge, experience, confidence, and a strong business and financial background. When you start to get offers, we represent you during this emotionally charged negotiating process and ensure that you get the best price, and favorable closing terms that are clearly spelled out.